We need your help to reduce the exploitation of migrant workers by criminal gangs and abusive individuals
- Are you forced to do work when you don’t want to?
- Do you have to pay someone money to give you work?
- Are you forced to live in accommodation against your will?
- Is someone controlling your identity documents or bank account?
- Is someone threatening or intimidating you or your family?
If you or someone you know answers YES to any of these questions:
- Report it to the Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority on 0800 432 0804 or Modern Slavery Helpline on 0800 0121 700 or at https://www.modernslaveryhelpline.org/report.
- Call the Police in an emergency on 999, or 101 if it is not urgent.