Thank you for joining Encore’s Refer a Friend scheme where everyone gets rewarded. Please
read the terms and conditions that apply and any questions please get in touch.
- A referral form must be completed within 7 days of introduction.
- The candidate that is referred must not have worked for Encore Personnel Services
- Ltd or the company of assignment on either a temporary or permanent assignment
- The referred candidate must complete a minimum of 120 hours within 12 months of
- date of introduction (referral) on temporary positions. For Permanent positions the
- referred candidate must complete a minimum of 6 months employment.
- The value of the referral bonus is based on the basic pay rate that the introduced
- candidate starts their first assignment on, with Encore Personnel.
- In the event a candidate is referred more than once, the referral bonus will be paid to
- the person that introduced the candidate to Encore Personnel first.
- Referral Bonus is paid once the candidate referred has completed 120 hours worked
- for Encore Personnel.
- Exceptions may apply to Encore’s onsite locations. Please see the contract manager for more details.