Gas Engineer - Service and Repair
Permanent or contract available
£48,000 with call out, (One evening per week to 8pm and one weekend day per month.)
£40,000 with no call out.
Locations available: Sheffield, Derby, Warrington, Stockport, Crewe, Stoke On Trent, Telford, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kettering, Liverpool, Manchester, Oldham
An established Energy Contracting company with operations throughout the UK, supporting Domestic, Industrial and Commercial clients.
Package offering and Benefits:
• Permanent Work.
• Salary includes a £5,000 per annum bonus that is linked to NPS score, (has to be above 70 to achieve full bonus.)
• Bonus is paid monthly.
• Company vehicle and fuel card provided, (additionally Monthly Payment for using your own van.)
• Tools Included.
• 6 weeks paid holiday which includes bank holidays.
• Workplace pension.
• Company funded training scheme.
• Boiler installs in private housing.
• ASV 10 per day minimum.
• Breakdowns 8 per day minimum.
• 4 evenings per month shift extends to 8pm - included in £48k.
• 1 weekend day per month (can be either a Saturday or Sunday) - included in £48k.
Engineers must be capable of Service and Repair.
Requirements for this position:
- ACS - CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1 .
- 2 years' Experience in service and repairs.
To be forwarded for an immediate interview, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please call Encore Energy on 01604 824 177.
Role: CNC Programmer
Pay: £14 - £16 per hour
Hours: Day Shift
Company: A very successful sub-contract machining & fitting company, based in Coventry.
• You will be responsible for online programming of Fanuc and Heidenhain controlled CNC Milling machines, as well as setting and operating the machines,
• You will be responsible for programming multiple machines to ensure the shop floor is running to full capacity,
• Inspect and measuring finished products to ensure quality standards.
• You will be an experienced CNC Programmer, who has vast experience working with Fanuc or Heidenhain controls,
• You will be able to set & operate the machines,
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings,
• Experience of CAD/CAM would be beneficial but not essential.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or call Lucy on 02476 238 339.
Role: TIG Welder Fabricator
Pay: £12 - £13 per hour
Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday to Thursday with an early finish of 12:30pm on a Friday
Company: Well established precision engineering company who specialise in machining fabrication and assembly for a variety of different industries and they're currently looking for a skilled TIG Welder Fabricator to join their team.
- Aluminium and stainless steel TIG welding,
- 6mm - 30mm welding,
- Fabricating components within the aerospace and MOD industry,
- Working within a fast paced environment.
- You must be able to work unsupervised,
- Be able to work in a timely manner,
- Must be able to fabricate,
- Must be able to read engineering drawings.
Apply: To apply for this role please call Serena on 02476 238339 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
COUNTERBALANCE & REACH FORKLIFT TRUCK DRIVER REQUIRED!
06.30am - 16.30pm Monday To Thursday
£9.50 - £11.59 After 12 Weeks
Fridays Overtime £12.30-£17.22 Per Hour!
Forklift Reach Truck Driver required immediately in CV7!
Monday - Friday
SHIFTS: Monday to Thursday 11.00 - 20:00
Friday 11:00 - 18:30
IMMEDIATE START ~ EARN UP TO £250 FOR REFERRING YOUR FRIEND (PLEASE READ BELOW) ~
£12.92 per hour
Day Shift: Monday - Thursday, 07:00 - 16:15 and Friday, 07:00 - 11:00.
The TIG Welding role is working on thin gauge stainless steel, to manufacture kitchen equipment such as trolleys and refrigerators. This high precision work requires you to work from engineering drawings to fabricate and assemble the finished unit.
*A confident TIG Welder on thin gauge stainless steel
*Experience working from engineering drawings
The TIG Welding positions are ongoing contracts, where you will paid on a weekly basis through Encore. The company offer 33 days holiday per year, onsite parking, and canteen facilities. Overtime is paid at £19.38 per hour.
An international manufacturer of restaurant equipment in the Rugby area, are looking to increase their skilled work force, by recruiting additional TIG Welders.
Please send your CV to Serena at email@example.com or call 02476 238 339 for more information about the role.
Role: Workflow supervisor/ Powder Coater
Pay: £10.00 - £11.00 per hour
Hours: Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 16:30 & Friday 08:00 - 15:00
Role: Press Brake Setter Operator
Pay: £12.00 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 - 16:30
Automotive Assembly Operatives Required
12 Week Temp to Contract - Day Shifts
SHIFTS: 0630 - 1630 Mon - Thurs (Friday available at OT)
Salary: Weeks 1 - 4 = £9.50 | Weeks 5 - 12 = £10.00 | 11 Weeks = £11.59
~ IMMEDIATE START ~ EARN UP TO £250 FOR REFERRING YOUR FRIEND ~
Role: Fabricator Welder
Pay: £14 per hour
Hours: Days - 40 hours per week
• You will be fabricating bespoke structural steel frameworks for the construction industry.
• MIG welding where required on the steel.
• Fabricating from engineering drawings.
• You must be a highly experienced Fabricator.
• Preferably have experience within structural steel.
• Confident in MIG welding.
• You must be able to work unsupervised.
• You are required to work in a timely manner.
• You must be able to read engineering drawings.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Lucy on 02476 238339 or Lwarden@encore-engineering.co.uk
Job: Maintenance Engineer
Hours: 4 on 4 off shift rotation
Shift 1 = 12:00 - 23:00
Shift 2 = 7:30 - 18:30
Pay: £28,999 per annum £4670.28 shift allowance
Role: Powder Coater
Pay: £10.00 - £11.00 per hour
Hours: Monday - Thursday 07:30am - 16:30pm Friday 07:30 - 13:30