Gas Engineer - Service and Repair
Permanent or contract available
£48,000 with call out, (One evening per week to 8pm and one weekend day per month.)
£40,000 with no call out.
Locations available: Sheffield, Derby, Warrington, Stockport, Crewe, Stoke On Trent, Telford, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kettering, Liverpool, Manchester, Oldham
An established Energy Contracting company with operations throughout the UK, supporting Domestic, Industrial and Commercial clients.
Package offering and Benefits:
• Permanent Work.
• Salary includes a £5,000 per annum bonus that is linked to NPS score, (has to be above 70 to achieve full bonus.)
• Bonus is paid monthly.
• Company vehicle and fuel card provided, (additionally Monthly Payment for using your own van.)
• Tools Included.
• 6 weeks paid holiday which includes bank holidays.
• Workplace pension.
• Company funded training scheme.
• Boiler installs in private housing.
• ASV 10 per day minimum.
• Breakdowns 8 per day minimum.
• 4 evenings per month shift extends to 8pm - included in £48k.
• 1 weekend day per month (can be either a Saturday or Sunday) - included in £48k.
Engineers must be capable of Service and Repair.
Requirements for this position:
- ACS - CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1 .
- 2 years' Experience in service and repairs.
To be forwarded for an immediate interview, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, please call Encore Energy on 01604 824 177.
Currently looking for 4 Merchandisers / Drivers - Home Based. Covering Leeds to Scotland.
Position: 4 Merchandisers / Drivers.
Locations: Home Based.
The role involves weekly driving to the Solihull site at the start of the week to collect the stands that are to be assembled and built on site in the individual retail showrooms (who display the floors).
These positions will be to at least Christmas, with possibility of longer.
You will be employed on a PAYE basis and required to work a basic 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday), you will also need to be able to stay over if necessary to complete Installations (Expenses paid).
Hours are flexible so could be 8.00 am to 4.00 pm or maybe 7.00 am to 3.00 pm, you will be self motivated and a self starter as working on your own.
You must hold a full valid driving licence and will need to drive to all the installations in your designated area (See areas below), you will be based from home so paid travel time to and from Installations and mileage allowance as well as paid for travel once a week to Solihull.
Initially using your own vehicle you will receive reimbursement for petrol at 0.45 p per mile, so your vehicle will need to comply with the Companies DVLA checks.
Once established you may have the use of a hire van.
Rate of pay is £12.30 per hour plus paid overtime after 40 hours will be paid at time and a half, £18.45.
You will need very good DIY skills, different types of Installations at different sites.
The four roles are based in the following areas:-
Role 1, to cover London/Kent
Role 2, to cover Midlands to Southern Counties.
Role 3, to cover Southern Counties.
Role 4, to cover North of Leeds and Scotland.
There will be interviews held on teams prior to start and roles are immediately available.
Gas Engineer - Service & Breakdown
£600 - £1200 Estimated Weekly pay
- Domestic Service & Breakdown Gas Engineer work
- Pre booked appointments
Package and Benefits
- Long term sub contract work
- Pay per job
- Materials paid for
Requirements for this position
- ACS - CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1
- Gas Safe Registration
- 3 year's Experience Service and repair work as a Gas Engineer
- Own vehicle and tools needed
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jacob on 01604 824 177.