Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced eCommerce environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes... we're looking for you.
Due to the shift in sales moving to online, our customer is looking to increase the size of the team meaning a number of exciting opportunities have become available. With expansion plans on both of our UK sites it's an exciting time to join the team.
Logistics is at the heart of what Encore do as a business, but people are our passion. Employing over 27,500 people, we attract and retain great talent. We pride ourselves at being an employer of choice and ensure we recruit the right people for the right job.
By delivering our promises to our workers they can deliver our promise to our clients.
If you feel that you would be the right fit for our Warehouse Operative team please continue reading.
The key responsibilities in this role include;
• Picking using a hand scanner
• Hand Balling items up to 25kg in weight
• Any other warehouse duties as required
You won't find another environment like the one you'll find here in Amersham. Now, here's what we need from you:
• Motivated character with the desire to work well in a team.
• Demonstrable ability to complete tasks 'Right First Time'
• Passion to achieve daily and weekly outbound targets
• eCommerce experience and knowledge
• Picking experience with hand scanners
• FLT or VNA licence
What are the benefits to working for Encore in Amersham?
Joining the Warehouse Operative team in Amersham provides many benefits not exclusive of:
• 20% Discount on toys (After 12 weeks service)
• Time and a half paid for 6th day (Overtime)
• Time and a quarter paid for all hours after 37.5 hours worked (Overtime)
• Onsite Parking
• Fixed shift times
• Flexible working patterns
• Friendly environment with achievable targets
• Training available in English/Polish/Romanian (Ask for others, we may be able to help)
• Sunday closure for family time
• 3 Large break out areas
• Food and hot beverage trucks arrive daily for break times
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for Warehouse Operative role and you are wanting to join the team please call us on 07772323318 now to request an online registration so that we can then book you a site tour and friendly chat to discuss the role.
Encore ensure that all our resourcing processes are fair, transparent and consistent across all locations. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest standard from day 1.
Class 1 HGV/LGV C E Ongoing Drivers
Quainton, HP22 Location
Class 1 HGV/LGV C E Ongoing Drivers
Position: Dual Fuel Meter Installer
Location: Various Locations
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 plus attractive uncapped bonus scheme!!
Are you a fully qualified Dual Fuel Installer contemplating a new challenge? Encore are now recruiting for an EXCITING new role in multiple locations across the UK!
As a Dual Fuel Installer your duties will include;
- Customer Service
- Installation and exchanging of Gas and Electric Meters
- Adhering to Health and Safety guidelines at all times
This position offers a very attractive and achievable uncapped bonus scheme. Not only that, you will receive your own fully racked out van (less than 6 months old), fuel card, uniform, company phone and tool kit.
And of course this is a permanent position!!
Do you have experience in installing and exchanging Gas and Electric meters? Do you have all of the essential requirements required for this role? What are you waiting for, you may as well apply if you've read this far!