Role: Metal Polisher
Pay: £12.50 - £13.30 per hour
Shifts: Days 37.5 hours - 8:30am-4.30pm Monday-Friday
This company design and manufacture modern awards for a variety of industries, they produce small batch, high precision and perfectly finished awards.
20 days holiday bank holidays, this increases by 1 day per year you have worked for the company up to a maximum of 4 additional days. Simply Health benefit after 3 month probationary period.
Role: You will be responsible for polishing & metal finishing of small batch, low volume machined awards and trophies. Predominantly working with aluminium this role will require you to work with dexterous components, you will have a keen eye for detail and be able to complete work to a high standard. Working in an air-conditioned newly fitted polishing shop.
- It is essential that you are a time served Metal Polisher,
- You will be able to work to strict deadlines while also producing high quality work,
- You will be dexterous, have a keen eye for detail and be able to produce high quality POS components.
- You will have ideally worked with aluminium previously, (Desired)
- You will ideally have worked with small, intricate components. (Desired)
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Sammie on 02476 238339 or email@example.com