Role: Lead Site Fitter / Installer
Pay: From £28k up to £32k per annum (depending on experience)
As a Site Fitter / Installer you will be:
• Be able lead a small team (upon completion of on the job training) and take overall responsibility for the installation/removal of stainless steel kitchen equipment on site
• Working on site to remove and install stainless steel kitchen equipment, within commercial kitchens.
• Using hand and power tools to cut, grind, drill, and weld (desirable) the equipment.
• Working across the UK with the occasional night away for longer jobs - accommodation and expenses provided.
• Working a day shift, however depending on travel time, early starts may be required.
The successful Site Fitter / Installer will:
• Have a background in mechanical fitting and/or shop fitting.
• Have experience working on sites and unsupervised.
• Hold a valid UK driving licence and aged over 25 (for insurance purposes). Experience driving a Luton van would also be advantageous.
• Be punctual and reliable.
• Be physically fit due to handling heavy equipment.
• Be ideally located within a 50-mile radius of the Warwick head office, but they will consider slightly further afield for the right person.
• Permanent position.
• Company van and tools.
• Paid travel time.
• Opportunity to progress with the company.
To apply please email your CV to Mbardzinska@encore-engineering.co.uk or call Magda on 02476 238 339.