EARN BETWEEN £22.37 AND £27.53 PER HOUR, RATES INCLUDE A WEEKLY £150 LOYALTY BONUS
NEWLY QUALIFIED LGV1, HGV1, C E, LGV 1, HGV 1, CLASS 1, TRUCK DRIVERS WELCOME
LONG TERM REGULAR WORK ALL YEAR ROUND, IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
Encore is recruiting HGV Class 1 drivers with immediate starts for our client based in Rugby.
As a thanks to all drivers that are committing to work with us, we are delighted to announce that we are now offering a £150 loyalty bonus, which is included in the rates below.
You must comply with the following to be able to get the loyalty bonus:
- Commit to their normal working pattern (minimum 4 day week)
- If they cancel or no show they do not qualify unless they add a day later in the week
Ensure you discuss this with our team upon application.
Umbrella PEAK Rates based on 50 hours and included a £150 loyalty bonus for the role of HGV Class 1 driver are as follows:
- Monday to Thursday Days - £22.37 per hour
- Monday to Thursday Nights - £23.66 per hour
- Friday and Saturday Days - £23.34 per hour
- Friday and Saturday Nights - £24.63 per hour
- Sunday Days - £26.24 per hour
- Sunday Nights - £27.53 per hour
PAYE Peak Rates including holiday in lieu based on 50 hours and included a £150 loyalty bonus for the role of HGV Class 1 driver are as follows:
- Monday to Thursday Days - £20.93 per hour
- Monday to Thursday Nights - £22.05 per hour
- Friday and Saturday Days - £21.77 per hour
- Friday and Saturday Nights - £22.89 per hour
- Sunday Days - £24.29 per hour
- Sunday Nights - £25.41 per hour
PAYE Peak Rates based on 50 hours and included a £150 loyalty bonus for the role of HGV Class 1 driver will be as follows:
- Monday to Thursday Days - £19.00 per hour
- Monday to Thursday Nights - £20.00 per hour
- Friday and Saturday Days - £19.75 per hour
- Friday and Saturday Nights - £20.75 per hour
- Sunday Days - £22.00 per hour
- Sunday Nights - £23.00 per hour
We are offering full time ongoing work on all start times, long term assignments on regular day and night shifts across 7 days a week. Regular weekend work available so part time HGV drivers are welcome to apply.
Please contact us to discuss our new, entirely optional, alternative arrangement, where a driver would receive a payment in lieu of holiday accrued, which is paid weekly as you work, rather than holiday pay being accrued to be taken at a later date.
Your Time at Work
As an HGV 1 driver, the work will involve Class 1 Depot Delivery work, trunking parcels between depots, ensuring timely and safe deliveries. In return for your commitment we can offer regular shifts and start times that suit you.
We have other sites locally that work will be available at if for any reasons shifts are not available.
Our Perfect Worker
As an HGV Class 1 driver, you will ideally have:
- No more than 6 points
- Digi card and DQC
Key Information and Benefits
DON'T DELAY! APPLY TODAY! Call Justyna, Joe or Cristina on 02476 238336
- Earn up to £27.53 per hour with (Umbrella rates and included a £150 loyalty bonus)
- Newly qualified HGV Class 1 drivers welcome
- Shifts available on all start times
- Full time regular work every week
- Canteen on site
- Weekly pay
- Regular weekend work available
- Free on-site Parking
- Competitive rates of pay
Keywords relating to this position include; HGV, LGV, Driver, CPC, trunking, driving, nights, afternoon, days, weekends, lorry, truck, wagon, ongoing.