Role: Manual Machinist
Pay: Up to £27k per annum
Hours: Day Shift
Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 03:30pm and Friday 06:00am - 1:00pm
As a Manual Machinist you will be:
- Horizonatl boring experience on NC machines.
- Manufacturing large components to tight tolerances.
- Operating manual machines including radial drilling, milling machines.
- Quality checking manufactured components, using various measurement tools.
The successful Manual Machinist will have:
- Experience working as a Manual Machinist, with knowledge of drilling, milling, or turning. Some training can be given.
- A good understanding of engineering drawings and quality inspection.
- A strong engineering background.
As a Manual Machinist you will:
- Be offered a Temp to Perm position.
- Paid a salary of up to £27,000 per annum.
- Have the opportunity to work overtime which is paid at a premium rate.
- Have 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Magda on 02476 238339 or email email@example.com