Role: TIG Welder Fabricator
Pay: £12.80-£14.80 per hour (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday - Friday, plus overtime at the weekends available
• You will be TIG welding on stainless steel and aluminium from 1.2mm to 8mm,
• Some fabricating from engineering drawings,
• Working on a broad range of products for various industries including the food sector,
• Working on customers sites when required.
• You will be a confident TIG Welder on stainless steel,
• You will ideally have experience working on aluminium however this is not essential,
• Able to work from engineering drawings,
• Flexible to work overtime during the week and weekends,
• Preferably live within 10 miles of Telford,
• A competitive pay rate of £12.80-£14.80 per hour depending on experience,
• Overtime rates paid when working over your basic hours,
• Life assurance,
• Company bonus scheme,
• Long term and stable role, working for an expanding company.
Company: The company are manufacturers of bespoke fabrication products for various industries.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Lucy on 02476 238339 or email@example.com