Position: Security Maintenance Engineers
Salary: £32k basic
Location: L Postcode
The role itself involves routine maintenance work, essential/emergency repairs, system upgrades and new installations for the following:
- Intruder alarms
- Door access & entry systems
- Smart home systems
- CCTV systems
20 days holiday bank holidays
Additional on call rota payments
Overtime and opportunity to earn commission
Auto enrolment pension
Tools, uniform, company mobile, tablet and company vehicle, plus fuel card provided
Access to Company rewards scheme which provides reductions on 1000's of purchases including mobile phone, utility bills & retail discounts
- Experience in working with alarms, cctv systems, smart home systems and door access
- Constantly striving to achieve excellent customer service.
- Due to the nature of work, the ability to lift, carry and climb ladders whilst ensuring conformance to health and safety requirements is essential.
- Good electrical knowledge.
- Strong knowledge or experience of using and dismantling hand/power tools.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Delivering on objectives and strict performance results
- Dealing with intricate situations
If interested, click 'apply now' and one of our consultants will contact you to arrange an immediate interview.