Role: Roll-cage Engineer
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.5 hour shifts
The company are recruiting for a Roll-cage Engineer to work at their site in Swindon repairing roll-cages.
As a Roll-cage Engineer you will be:
• Repairing metal work on trolleys and roller-cages,
• You will be based on one distribution site,
• Working independently to customers specifications.
• Experience working with various types of hand and power tools,
• Knowledge of working with metals is desirable,
• Experience of welding or tacking would be beneficial,
• Full training on company standards will be provided,
• A hands on, mechanically minded individual,
• Must be physically fit and able to stand for the full shift.
• Opportunity to learn new skills and work independently,
• Start times are negotiable as long as 8.5 hours are worked each day,
• Permanent position offered after a 1 stage interview.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Lucy on 02476 238339 or firstname.lastname@example.org