Production Line Leader
We are currently looking for Line Leaders to work 12 hours on the weekend nights, but be able to complete training on the Mon-Fri pattern for 3-4 weeks to be able to work alone on the production lines.
Shifts available are;
- Saturday - Sunday Nights 18:00-06:00
During the week:
- Morning: £10.71/hour
- Nights: £12.09/hour
During the weekend:Training will be provided on weekdays
(Mon-Fri, AM/Night shift) for 3-4 weeks. After the training period the shift will move to the weekends.
If you have experience in this line of work and are interested in this position, please apply using your CV, ensuring all contact details are up to date.
Please note- this position will be on a temporary based contract, opportunities to receive a permanent contract will be available based on performance.Key Purpose of the Role
This person must be able to communicate and drive the production line to its full potential while also ensuring all Health and Safety, Work Instructions, Specification is followed without exception. Keeping the work area clean and free from all hazards during the shift. Key Tasks
- Preparation of ingredients / components packing is done correctly.
- Run lines efficiently and ensuring packaged products are correct.
- Making sure mixing and blending operation and work instructions are adhered to.
- Pack bags and bottles of food stuffs or supplements ensuring that operatives are following the correct standards in the work instructions.
- Stack packed cases / trays of product safely and correctly.
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly.
- Follow all manual handling techniques without exception.
- Run machines as efficiently and safely as possible.
- Ensure all Health and Safety processes are followed without exception.
- Work to documented work instructions relative to tasks being performed.
- Overtime is expected but only due to the needs of the business and is paid as such.
- Work instructions relative to tasks being undertaken must be followed and adhered to.
- The Health and Safety of yourselves and others is paramount at all times.
- Cleaning must be carried out and you must follow the clean as you go policy
Our client is dedicated to keeping their colleagues safe and as such are offering suitable PPE and hand sanitizer throughout the building. Please maintain the social distancing rules advised the government. If you see something you deem unsafe, speak to your onsite Encore representative or a team leader.