We have immediate starts as Payroll Administrator in the Rushden area (NN10).
Salary: £25-£26K Per year.
Working Hours are :
07:00 - 16:00 Monday to Thursday
Location: Rushden area (NN10)
Role of a Payroll Administrator
• Answering and directing phone calls
• Accurately log the details of all calls and the actions taken
• Work as part of an effective team and escalate and seek guidance on matters when required.
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence reports, memos and emails
• Perform data entry
• Verify timekeeping records and consult employees about any discrepancies
• Record payroll data in software system and verify all amounts prior to cutting checks
• Alter employee tax status as needed as well as any information about withholding
• Prepare manual checks for distribution to employees
• Initiate direct deposits
• Change employee banking records when necessary to process payments accurately
• Record employee complaints, questions and concerns about payroll services and communicate those issues to HR manager
• Maintain compliant policies and procedures for processing payroll cheques
• Manage end to end payroll
• Take full ownership of process and make steps to implement changes necessary to streamline payroll.
Requirements for Payroll Administrator
• SAGE Payroll
• MS systems
• Personable and friendly.
• Good communication skills, Process driven.
• No qualifications needed but experience doing end to end payroll desirable.
Benefits of a Payroll Administrator
• 40 hour week
• Room for progression/role transfer
• Training Programme
• 22 days holidays per year
• Pension scheme
• Free on site car park
• On site canteen
• Employed Status
Encore Personnel have launched refer a friend scheme. Earn £25 per person you refer to us. Interested call 01604824170