Role: Production Operatove
Pay: from £9p/h
The Company: A successful sheet metal company who supply to various industries in the Oxfordshire area, are looking to expand their workshop team. Due to the success of the business the company are now recruiting for a Production Operative.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 07.00 - 16.00
Friday - 07.00 - 14.00
• Using hand-held grinding equipment to clean and remove burrs from machined components.
• Working within the machine shop sorting and organising job orders.
• Supporting in other areas of the factory when required.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be physically fit.
• Have a good eye for detail.
• Be able to take instructions.
• Have worked in a similar role and manufacturing environment.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Magda on 02476 238339 or email@example.com