Are you hungry to expand your career, develop your experience and work for a leading Recruitment Agency?
Do you want to be part of a supportive business who puts you first?
Are you organised, a people person and want to help local businesses?
We are looking to recruit a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team. We are looking for a driven, dynamic individual with proven recruitment or customer service skills, to offer excellent service and delivery to our ever-growing temporary workforce and client base.
The role will involve:
• Offering a quality service to clients by selecting applicants through good job matching and tight control.
• Recruit and manage a workforce by interview and selection of quality applicants.
• Successfully match candidates to job specifications and contact them to pitch relevant positions to them.
• Contact new applicants and discuss potential suitable positions.
• Advertise for applicants in such a manner that will generate the largest/ best quality response whilst complying with Encore and legal requirements.
• Monitor contractors' performances daily and weekly to ensure that the client and contractors are consistently satisfied.
• Liaising with clients to confirm interview times, start dates and recruitment requirements.
• Collate client information such as Job descriptions and KPI information.
The Key Skills you'll need:
• Be able to demonstrate a drive to succeed
• An ability to develop relationships at all levels
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to think on your feet
• Strong time management with a 'can Do Attitude'
• Proven recruitment or customer service skills
Benefits when working with us:
• Competitive salary plus uncapped bonus payments
• Discounted gym memberships
• Working at Encore means you benefit from a wide range of support, training and perks!
• Life assurance
• Private healthcare
• Hastee Pay
• Holiday buying / Trading
• New Starter lunch
• Eye care claim back
• Extensive training package and support - Encore is committed to help you to fulfilyour potential and providing opportunities for career development.
• 25 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays and additional time off for birthday, moving house, Children's first day at school etc)
• Team days out, Awards Galas, Friday afternoon drinks and much more!
We are looking for people to help shape our future at any stage in your career. We offer a structured training and development package that will help find your strengths and build on them. But most importantly, we offer a progressive career within a supportive and ambitious recruitment company.
Our culture is simple - we are professional and playful - we are hardworking and supportive - we care about your career.
How to Apply:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online through this advert.
If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on: 0115 959 6930 and ask for Lewis Hanrahan Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view all our live vacancies by visiting our website: https://www.encorepersonnel.co.uk/
We are looking forward to seeing your application!