Due to expansion our client, has opened a new state of the art warehouse in Daventry, Northampton.
Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading household retailer?
They want to ensure that every customer is happy with their order and serve every customer on time and in full, so we need you!
£10.75 per hour
Overtime pay at £16.13 per hour after 40 hours worked
Monday to Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
2pm - 10pm
Operating MHE is essential to this role, all training will be provided.
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
• Manual Handling
• Maintaining a safe environment
• Be reactive to the needs of the business
• To be loyal to the business and drive personal performance
• Be energetic and have a positive approach
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
• Strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
• Be calm, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Can be decisive and react quickly when problems arise
• Teamwork skills
• Have good spoken and written communication skills
• Trained on MHE such as LLOP and Reach Truck, this is a basic working requirement but training will be provided.
Benefits as a Warehouse Operative:
• Shift patterns 2pm - 10pm Monday to Friday
• Full training & development which is ongoing throughout your career with the client
• Colleague Discount for you and your immediate family which includes double discount days
• Cycle to work scheme
• Holiday buy
• many more!
Being part of the team you can look forward to developing your skills whilst to ensure a FUN atmosphere
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!