Encore are recruiting for an onsite recruitment coordinator to join our team in Northampton.
The recruitment coordinator will be working as part of a fast-paced onsite team, focusing on helping candidates find the best jobs!
As a recruitment coordinator you will be involved in:
• Fulfilling daily volume requirements in line with client deadlines; including the recruitment and selection of workers
• Inputting and checking data for weekly payroll ensuring accuracy
• Being responsible for administration processes such as change requests and absences
• Assisting with the on-call phone on a rotational basis
• Managing compliance requirements and keeping secure records for audit purposes
• Providing a positive customer experience, dealing with any worker queries quickly and efficiently
An ideal recruitment coordinator?
• The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
• You will have a customer mindset, always putting people first
• A resilient, driven and flexible approach
• You will ideally have experience within the recruitment industry, although this is not essential
• You will be able to build and maintain both client and customer relationships
We are looking to interview and start said person immediately so please apply now!