Role: Mobile General Engineer
Pay: £10.65 ph plus company van & paid travel time
Hours: Monday to Thursday - 12 hour shifts
The company are recruiting for a Mobile General Engineer to work across their sites in the Northamptonshire area, repairing roll-cages and trolleys.
As a General Engineer, you will be:
• Repairing metal work on trolleys and roller-cages,
• Working across various sites in Northamptonshire,
• Working independently to customers specifications.
• Experience working with various types of hand and power tools,
• Knowledge of working with metals is desirable,
• Experience of welding or tacking would be beneficial,
• Full training on company standards will be provided,
• A hands on, mechanically minded individual,
• Must be physically fit and able to stand for the full shift.
• Regular overtime available, which is paid at time and a half,
• Opportunity to learn new skills and work independently,
• Company van provided,
• Travel hours are paid and included within 12 hour working day,
• Permanent position offered after a 1 stage interview.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Lucy on 02476 238339 or email@example.com