Class 2 Driver.
£36.5K a year.
Class 2 Driver Blisworth, Northampton £36,500 based on average 48 hour week.
Drivers |Mate supplied - you just "Point & Drive".
- Overtime at x1.5 on a Saturday
- Benefits including Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days' Holiday (increasing with length of service)
Looking for a Class 2 Driver to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way for customers, colleagues and the planet.
- You'll have the opportunity to make a difference and help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We're growing and so will you be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career, we encourage continuous learning and pride ourselves on promoting from within
- Help us achieve even more amazing things What do we expect of each other?
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable us to be the best we can be
- especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
- We are committed to making food sustainable and ensuring that nothing is wasted so we encourage our colleagues to come forward with their ideas
- Focus on the things that matter and approach every situation proactively and with agility This is the role that's on offer for the right person
- You'll provide a friendly, professional service and ensure that customers enjoy a first-class experience.
- Visiting catering establishments and other customers, you will spend some days delivering bins and collecting food waste and other days delivering premium cooking oil and collecting used cooking oil.
- As well as using state-of-the-art handheld technology to record your volumes, you will also be responsible for keeping your modern vehicle clean Interested? What are we looking for?