Full Time/Part Time both available
We are currently looking for a number of Warehouse Pickers to work at our client's Leicester depot in Braunston (LE3) with an immediate start. In this role, you'll make sure the right products get picked at the right time to be delivered to their stores nationwide.
This opportunity is based on an ad-hoc basis, this means that you give us your availability for the following week and we book you in! You can chose to work from 1 day to 5 days a week. This is also flexible, so if your ability changes weekly, no problem!
£9.50 per hour for the first 12 weeks then £13.30 per hour.
If you hit your pick target during the first 12 weeks you will be paid £13.30 per hour!
PM Shift: 12pm - 8pm (or finish time)
Please note you must be available to work Friday and Sunday
What you'll do:
• Picking packaged food stocks as per local store requirements.
• Load delivery vehicles with cages and pallets.
• Picking products from the correct location within the warehouse using voice-recognition headsets.
• Work to achieve the realistic daily pick targets.
• Follow the site's strict health and safety procedures.
This role would suit people who have: