£11.38 - 14.00 per hour
Temp to Perm & Permanent Positions
Encore is working in partnership with an established client, SPS Technologies (PCC), to recruit for machine operators to join them within their air frame department.
The company is offering an hourly rate of between £11.38- £14.00 per hour, dependant on shift and experience.
SPS is one of the world's largest manufactures of nuts, bolts and fasteners within aerospace, with their products being used worldwide in airframe, aero-engine and space. SPS Technologies' continuous improvements to materials, designs and manufacturing processes is what sets them apart from the rest.
They are looking for enthusiastic Machine Operator or individuals with a manufacturing mindset to join their expanding team due to their business rapidly growing.
- To operate and set engineering machinery such as thread rollers, broaching and turning machines.
- Using measuring equipment i.e., verniers, callipers etc to quality check parts.
- Reading and working from engineering drawings
- Help maintain and promote a safe working environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a manufacturing, mechanical or production environment.
- Working well as part of a team.
- Machining experience, desirable.
- Candidates with engineering qualifications/apprenticeships will be considered.
- On-site parking
- Welfare room including a canteen
- Full training provided
- Monthly newsletter with competitions, quizzes & prizes
- Employees Benefits Platform - instant discounts on shopping, dining out, entertainment and more - PPE Provided
Please call 0116 242 3655 for more information about the role or send your CV to Imogen- firstname.lastname@example.org