Leicester City Centre
Up to 23k per annum basic salary Bonus & Excellent Benefits Package
Do you have recruitment or customer service experience and want to be a part of a growing, ambitious company?
We are looking for a talented Recruitment Resourcer to join our award winning, well established Engineering team in Leicester !
Your new role:
You will be supporting your team with servicing our current client base, filling vacancies with suitably skilled candidates.
Your main duties:
What will you get in return?
- Working closely with Encore's business clients to gain a strong understanding of their recruitment requirements.
- Sourcing and screening candidates for temporary vacancies.
- Advertising for applicants in such a manner that will generate the largest / best quality response.
- Managing your recruited candidate's performance daily and weekly, ensuring that clients and candidates are consistently satisfied.
- Working towards performance targets.
What makes a successful Recruitment Resourcer at Encore?
- Up to £23k basic salary dependant upon experience.
- Uncapped bonus payments.
- Ongoing career development and opportunities for progression to an Account Management position and beyond.
- Service specific training tailored to your role.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional days for birthday, moving house and voluntary work.
- The support of a team to offer help, guidance and development.
- Recruitment industry accreditation - 50% contribution to achieve REC and IRP qualifications.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office courtesy of our Directors.
- Private health care and pension scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships and much more!
- Recruitment or customer service experience is essential.
- Ability to accurately match candidates to job vacancies through accurate skill identification.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with both clients and temporary workers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Own car and driving licence is preferred but not essential.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 77 million pound turnover for 2020, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report, '1000 Companies That Inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!