Position: Production Operative - Encore Managed Services
Contract Type: Full Time - Temporary, On Going
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Shifts: Monday to Sunday (up to 5 days out of 7) 06:00-14:30
Text to apply: 07864650788
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced food production environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes ... we're looking for you.
Due to the increased sales in food service, our customer is looking to increase the size of the team meaning a number of exciting opportunities have become available. With expansion plans for new contracts, its an exciting time to join the team.
Food Manufacturing is at the heart of what Encore do as a business, but people are our passion. Employing over 27,500 people, we attract and retain great talent. We pride ourselves at being an employer of choice and ensure we recruit the right people for the right job.
By delivering our promises to our workers they can deliver our promise to our clients.
If you feel that you would be the right fit for our team please continue reading.
The key responsibilities in this role include;
- Cutting and weighing food products to strict company standards
- Using machines to seal products ready for sale
- Palatizing trays ready for distribution
- Any other warehouse duties as required
You won't find another environment like the one you'll find here in Farnborough our contract cleaned purpose built facility is a great place to work. Now, here's what we need from you:
- Motivated character with the desire to work well in a team.
- Demonstrable ability to complete tasks 'Right First Time'
- Passion to achieve daily and weekly outbound targets
- Food production experience
What are the benefits to working for Encore in Farnborough?
Joining the team in Farnborough provides many benefits not exclusive of;
- Time and a half paid for all overtime hours
- Onsite Parking
- Morning shift time
- Flexible working patterns
- Friendly environment with achievable targets
- Training available in English/Polish/Romanian (Ask for others, we may be able to help)
- Permanent contract available after 12 weeks service
- 2 breaks during working day
- Onsite canteen hosting a large selection of vending machines and food storage facilities.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are wanting to join the team please call/text us on 07864650788 now to request an online registration so that we can then book you a site tour and friendly chat to discuss the role.
Encore ensure that all our resourcing processes are fair, transparent, and consistent across all locations. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest standard from day 1.