Cleaners / Hygiene Operatives (Nights) - Derby
Temporary to Permanent work
SHIFTS: Monday - Friday 13:00 - 17:00
• General hygiene duties
• Ensure all designated areas are cleaned to the required standard, consistent with both company expectations in a timely manner.
• Ensure cleaning equipment is of working order and safe to use.
• Keeping line areas clean at all times, including the removal of waste.
• Complete routine deep cleaning schedules including dismantling and reassembling the equipment within allocated time frames.
• Completion of cleaning schedule documentation as required in a clear, accurate and legible manner
• Ensure effective segregation and correct disposal of waste and recyclable material.
• Ensure the safe preparation, handling and storage of cleaning chemicals and materials at all times.
• Encourage and help drive the site's food safety culture, to help prevent deviation in the process that impacts the safety, quality and legality of our products.
• Ensure company hygiene procedures are followed at all times
• Other tasks within the hygiene department as per the candidate's capability.
• Some experience working as a cleaner in an industrial environment (desirable)
• Flexible working .
• Ability to work unsupervised.
To be considered for this role please either call 01332 410070, apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org