Reporting to the Transport Manager your duties will include -
- Building strong relationships with drivers at all times
- Completing paperwork and driving legislation requirements
- Confirming driving schedules and driver availability
- Completely licence checks and ID requirements
- Prioritise work schedules and understand the importance of working to strict deadlines
The successful Transport Planner will be driven and tenacious in their approach. The successful candidate must be organised and have excellent customer service skills.
This is an extremely fast paced role so being able to prioritise is an absolute must to this role. To Apply
: For more information on this opportunity please contact our driving team on 0115 9596933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is commutable from: Arnold, Stapleford, Longeaton, Beeston, Chillwell, Baseford, Hucknell, ST Anns, Gedling, Carlton, Mansfield, Ashfield, Newark, Grantham, Annersley, JacksdaleWe are currently recruiting for the following types of drivers: Class 1, LGV 1, HGV 1, HGV1, LGV1, C E, Artic, Class 2, LGV 2, HGV 2, LGV2, HGV2, C, Rigid, 7.5T, 7.5 tonne, 7.5 ton, C1.