About the role: Are you an experienced Transport Professional looking for your next opportunity?
We're looking for an experienced Transport Administrator to join our team in Nottingham. Based on a 40 hour week working Monday - Friday, you'll be providing full support to the Transport Manager with regards to all transport administration.
Transport Administrator Duties:
Transport Administrator Requirements:
- Answering and responding to all incoming calls in a prompt and polite manner.
- Liaising with the management team ensuring the smooth operation of the transport department.
- Ensure all inbound/outbound paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Monitor and chase documentation in support of the transport operation.
- Undertake administrative and filing duties to meet needs of the Transport Department.
- 'Right To Work' in the UK
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Word & Excel)
- Previous administration experience.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytically and numeracy skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Ability to work on own initiative, demonstrates organisational skills
: For more information on this opportunity please contact our driving team on 0115 9596933 or email email@example.com
This position is commutable from: Arnold, Stapleford, Longeaton, Beeston, Chillwell, Baseford, Hucknell, ST Anns, Gedling, Carlton, Mansfield, Ashfield, Newark, Grantham, Annersley, JacksdaleWe are currently recruiting for the following types of drivers: Class 1, LGV 1, HGV 1, HGV1, LGV1, C E, Artic, Class 2, LGV 2, HGV 2, LGV2, HGV2, C, Rigid, 7.5T, 7.5 tonne, 7.5 ton, C1.