Recruitment Contract Manager - On-site - Scropton, Derbyshire
Basic salary - Up to £27,500 Bonus & Benefits Package
We are looking for a driven, resilient individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, to provide recruitment support to our client.
What will you get in return?
• Up to £27,500 per annum dependent upon experience.
• Extensive training package and support.
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional days for birthday, moving house and voluntary work.
• Private health care and pension scheme.
• Excellent career progression opportunities.
• Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
Your new role
• Developing a strong relationship with our client to gain deep understanding of their business and recruitment requirements.
• Attracting, screening, recruiting and inducting a temporary workforce to meet client requirements.
• Managing recruited candidate's performance daily and weekly to ensure that the client is consistently satisfied.
• Resolving and troubleshooting issues and putting proactive measures in place to ensure continued client satisfaction.
• Responding to staffing issues and resolving shortfalls in attendance.
• Responsible for reporting management information.
• Recruit, train, develop and motivate staff within your team.
• Manage contract budget.
What would me a successful Recruitment Contract Manager at Encore?
• A minimum of 1 year experience in an on-site recruitment role is essential.
• Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery.
• Strong organisational skills and ability to push back and challenge at all levels when required.
• Confident and resilient, excellent communication skills.
• Working hours are 42.5 hours per week.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 77 million pound turnover for 2020, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report, '1000 Companies That Inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!