Production Operative Jobs
Day and Nights
Immediate starts available
Have the potential to earn £460 per week based on a 40 hour week.
We offer Free transport from various locations!
Recruiting for one of the UK's largest food businesses, you will be playing a critical role in keeping the nation fed. We are looking for motivated people to join our team as a Production Operative. The customer has ambitious growth plans, and is continually investing in facilities and people, with opportunities to develop and build your career. This is a very exciting time to join us as training increases with production on the run up to Christmas 2021.
Shift Start Times
What's in it for you?
• Hourly rate £10.00 - £11.50
• Overtime available paid at £15.00 - £17.25
• Temp to Perm incentive payment of £320 (T&C's apply)
• Referral scheme of £25 per successful referral (T&C's apply)
• A safe and stable working environment.
• Training and development opportunities from day one.
• Subsidised travel.
To produce and/or pack turkey portions to meet our customer expectations and agreed specifications as detailed on our displayed product specification sheet
• To ensure the product is packed to the required standard as detailed in the photographic standards on each line
• To differentiate between what is acceptable and what is unacceptable in terms of quality, cutting standards and work rate as detailed on the job specification or from verbal instruction from production Manager
• To ensure that the product is free from bruising and blood spots
• To service a production line with product in accordance with the line running speed meeting the agreed production targets
• To place reject product into designated trays
• To operate scales and other machinery as required and in accordance with Safe Operating Procedures and training
• To ensure you meet the required packing rate as instructed by Section Manager
• To adhere to allergen controls
• To wear correct PPE for the area you are working in
• To be aware of, understand and adhere to health & safety procedures
• To be aware of, understand and adhere to food hygiene procedures
• To adhere to company policies and procedures
• To follow instructions as directed by Section Manager or Production Manager
• To be able to lift 20kg.
• To meet hygiene standards
• To meet packing standards and rates
• To meet health & safety standards
To apply please call Cezar Ciungu on: 07794428697 or email: email@example.com.