HGV Class 1 Store Delivery Driver
Temp to Perm Day and Night drivers required
Derby, DE72 Postcode
£18.00 PAY RATES
- AM & PM shifts.
- Fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a full time perm opportunity
- On-going work
- Over-time and extra work available
- Full training given
- NEW PASSES WELCOME
Job role will include:
- Average drop 1 - 2 store deliveries or collections per shift.
- HGV class 1 Store Delivery Driver
- Induction to be completed.
- 8 hour Shifts - Paid minimum 10 hours
- Ensuring goods are safely secured.
- Completing LGV vehicle defect and maintaining logs.
- Completing delivery paperwork.
PAY RATES HGV Class 1 Store Delivery DriverPAYE DRIVERS
Approved Driver Scheme where you can earn free CPC training
What we are looking for:
- Has a valid full category C E Licence (Class 1)
- LGV C E Experience.
- Drivers will be required to have a good attitude
- Able to Work by themselves or with a team
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Have good customer service skills and an eye for detail
- Able to manage your time and deliveries well (avoiding infringements at all cost)
DON'T DELAY! APPLY TODAY! Call Cara on 01332 948760
Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
~ BONUS ~
Approved Driver Scheme where you can earn FREE CPC TRAINING, new uniform, etc!
This position is commutable from: Derby, Ilkeston, Alfreton, Nottingham, Castle Donnington, Swadlincote and BurtonWe are currently recruiting for the following types of drivers: Class 1, LGV 1, HGV 1, HGV1, LGV1, C E, Arctic, Class 2, LGV 2, HGV 2, LGV2, HGV2, C, Rigid, 7.5T, 7.5 tonne, 7.5 ton, C1, Multi-Drop, Couriers, Trampers.
Prepared for IR35?
If you would like more information on this subject you can access our hub on our website here - https://www.encorepersonnel.co.uk/ir35/ where you can also find FAQ's and a fact sheet. Alternatively, please contact your local branch where one of our highly trained consultants will be happy to help you. You can contact us here - https://www.encorepersonnel.co.uk/driving-divisions/