We are looking to recruit an experienced Resourcer to join our Central Resourcing Team covering the UK &. You will be responsible for the overall delivery of high volume recruitment requirements across the UK to be delivered through a team of 10 branches.
As part of the Labour resourcing specialist team, the Resourcer will immerse themselves into the business and build strong strategic relationships with all 10 branches to fully understand the resource requirements and be the point of expertise for market knowledge.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Role: TIG Welder Fabricator
Pay: £12 - £13 per hour
Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday to Thursday with an early finish of 12:30pm on a Friday
Company: Well established precision engineering company who specialise in machining fabrication and assembly for a variety of different industries and they're currently looking for a skilled TIG Welder Fabricator to join their team.
- Aluminium and stainless steel TIG welding,
- 6mm - 30mm welding,
- Fabricating components within the aerospace and MOD industry,
- Working within a fast paced environment.
- You must be able to work unsupervised,
- Be able to work in a timely manner,
- Must be able to fabricate,
- Must be able to read engineering drawings.
Apply: To apply for this role please call Serena on 02476 238339 or send CV to email@example.com
Role: Welder Fabricator
Pay: £14.50 per hour
Hours: 07:30am - 16:00pm, Monday to Thursday
07:30am - 14:45pm, Friday (38.75 hours per week)
Company: My client have been established since the early 1900's and originate from humble beginnings, working from a small converted workshop. Fast forward 100 years later and my client are now a dominate name within the engineering industry, developing and supporting their own clients in the pursuit of exceptional service.
Brand New passess accepted!
Pay rate start from £15.69 weekday
Saturday and Sunday from £16.53 to £20.17
£150 per week attendance bonus (minimum 4 shifts)
Ongoing Class 1 work available for presigious parcel company in Rugby
Day's, Afternoon's & Night shifts are all available
Varied Start Times that are flexible to suit you!
Approved Driver Scheme where you can earn free CPC training
Job Role will include:
• Great working environment
• Constant ongoing work
• Driving a class 1 vehicle
• Driving Assessment Required
• Bay to bay Work
• No Handball required
• Usually 1 Collection and 1 Delivery per shift
• Drivers are required to make RDC to RDC deliveries in order to complete their objectives
• Completing vehicle defect and maintains logs
• Average 10-13 Hour Shifts
What we are looking for:
• NEW CLASS 1 DRIVERS ACCEPTED
• Has a valid full category C E Licence (Class 1)
• Drivers will be required to have a good attitude
• Previously worked within the same or similar role
• Willing to undertake any extra Duties given by the client if required
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills
• Have good customer service skills and an eye for detail
• Able to manage your time and deliveries well (avoiding infringements at all cost)
DON'T DELAY! APPLY TODAY! Call Justyna, Oliwia or Garry on 02476 238336
Keywords relating to this position include; HGV, LGV, Driver, CPC, trunking, driving, nights, afternoon, days, weekends, lorry, truck, wagon, ongoing.
HGV 1, Class C E Driver - Early am.
Location: Coventry, CV2.
Hours: Regular start time, pick from 01:00 - 04:00 Hrs..
Salary: PAYE, £17/18 ph Holidays, Pension, Overtime, Regular start times.
HGV 1, Class C E Drivers required for Permanent / ongoing roles.
Trunking work on Chilled Distributions. 1-3 Trunk runs.
Current Digi cards and Driver CPC cards with DL for C E required
HGV 1 Class C E Driver - CV7.
PAYE: £15.50 ph Holiday Pay Pension and Overtime.
Ornings 05:00 - 08:00 starts, Mon - Fri.
Permanent or Ongoing contract for professional HGV 1 Class C E Driver with Immediate starts for tow drivers .
Monday - Friday work with a 05:00 - 08:00 window. Average of 10 hour days.
Drop and Swap work, no Hand Ball collection of woode for recycling.
Pay: £10.00 per hour
Hours: Day Shift
Role: Mechanical Fitter / Re-worker
Pay: £13 per hour
Hours: Monday-Thursday 06:30-16:30. Flexibility to work overtime is essential.
You will be based in the re-work area of the heavy goods automotive facility, doing mechanical diagnostics and rectification.
You will be required to do some mechanical fitting, stripping, and re-fitting.
You will have experience working with mechanical engineering, stripping and re-fitting components.
You will have a background using hand and power tools.
You will ideally have experience working on heavy plant machinery such as dumpers.
To apply please email your CV to Lwarden@encoretechnical.co.uk or call Lucy on 02476 238 339.
HGV Class 2 Driver
Approved Driver Scheme where you can earn free CPC training
HGV Class 2 Job Role will include:
Account Executive / Service Delivery Manager
£24,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
We are looking to recruit an Account Executive / Service Delivery Manager, to work within our Coventry based Engineering and Manufacturing division. This position is heading up our service team, where you will be responsible for managing our key clients, and leading the direction of the resource function. You will be a people person, with the drive to deliver exceptional service.
The Job & Team
Encore was established in 2001 and has over 10 locations across the UK, so is well known and respected within the industry. The Account Executive / Service Delivery Manager role is working for an award winning team, who cover the Engineering and Manufacturing markets across Warwickshire and West Midlands. You will be based in our newly refurbished Coventry office, managing and growing our existing business - both temporary and permanent markets.
As an Account Executive / Service Delivery Manager, you will be a results driven and motivated individual, with excellent communication skills. You will be able to identify opportunities with our clients and build longstanding relationships.
What the role will involve...
Stores Operative Required! CV34
~ PERMANENT CONTRACT ~
Day Shift - 0730 - 13.30 - Mon - Thurs with a 1PM finish on Friday
Salary: £19500 per annum
Role: Mechanical Technician
Pay: £10 per hour
Hours: 8:00am - 16:30pm Monday to Friday
This company are looking for a Mechanical Technician, who can inspect, test and service customer lifting equipment.
As a Mechanical Technician your duties will include:
Role: Recruitment Resourcer
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum (depending on experience) bonus
Our Coventry & Birmingham Engineering & Manufacturing team are looking for an outgoing and personable Recruitment Resourcer to join them. If you've got experience working within recruitment in any sector, this could be the one for you.
The Job & Team
As a Resourcer, you will be working within our well established service team, finding skilled candidates to fill out live vacancies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing and screening applicants for suitability based on each position.
- Advertising for applicants using the latest job boards.
- Candidate registrations, including document checking to comply with all legal requirements.
- Managing candidate availability and keeping the team updated with this.
- Working towards achievable weekly targets.
- Previous experience working within recruitment - any sector.
- Computer literate, including experience using Microsoft applications.
- A dynamic and likeable character, who is willing to go the extra mile.
So why would you want to apply for this job?
Well, you would be working with an award-winning team, who can offer you support and knowledge as you settle into your new role. You will be working in our established Coventry office, covering the Coventry and Birmingham locations. This is an exciting time of investment for Encore, as we implement our new CRM system, which will reduce the time from job on to placement. Plus, the following:
- Up to £22,000 per annum plus net profit bonus
- Training and progression opportunities.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, plus additional days for your birthday and moving house.
- Discounted gym membership and shopping vouchers.
- Private health care and pension scheme.
- Company events including Gala Awards, Summer events, and team days out.
If this advert has got your attention and you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please call Lucy Warden on 07375411447 or email your CV to Lwarden@encore-engineering.co.uk