Class 1/ LGV 1/ C E Ongoing Drivers
Day & Night Drivers
Crick, NN6 Location
- AM shifts.
- PM Shifts
- 7 day a week operation - Ongoing or part time work available.
- Weekend work available.
Job role will include:
- Average drop 2 - 3 deliveries per shift.
- Bay Work only.
- 0600 - 0800 day start times
- 1800 - 1900 night start times
- Delivering to NHS sites.
- Complete POD's & Return them to the transport office.
- 10-12-hour shifts.
- Ensuring goods are safely secured.
- Completing LGV vehicle defect and maintaining logs.
- Completing delivery paperwork.
- From £16.95 to £19.00per hour (Monday to Friday)
- £17.85 to £20.00 per hour (Monday to Friday nights)
- £19.63 per hour (Saturday)
- £21.42 per hour (Sunday)
- £19.45 per hour (Monday to Friday)
- 20.35 per hour (Monday to Friday Nights)
- £22.13 per hour (Saturday)
- £13.92 per hour (Sunday)
- A valid full category Class 1/C E/LGV 1 licence
- 6 months experience required
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Work well with others as part of a team
- Have good customer service skills and an eye for detail
- Must have a current UK LGV CE Licence, CPC and Digi card
- No more than 6 points on your licence for insurance purposes (no DR/DD/BA offences please)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please contact us on 02476 238 336 or email email@example.com
~ BONUS ~
Approved Driver Scheme where you can earn FREE CPC TRAINING, new uniform, etc!
This position is commutable from: Brackley, Brixworth, Burton Latimer, Corby, Daventry, Desborough, Earls Barton, Finedon, Higham Ferrers, Irthlingborough, Kettering, Northampton, Oundle, Raunds, Rothwell, Rushden, Thrapston, Towcester, Wellingborough.We are currently recruiting for the following types of drivers: Class 1, LGV 1, HGV 1, HGV1, LGV1, C E, Artic, Class 2, LGV 2, HGV 2, LGV2, HGV2, C, Rigid, 7.5T, 7.5 tonne, 7.5 ton, C1, Multi-Drop, Couriers, Trampers.