Role: CNC Setter Operator
Pay: £10-£13.33 per hour
Hours: Days and Nights available - 46 hours
• The CNC Setter Operator will work with multi-axis CNC Milling machines, primarily with Fanuc controls,
• Machining mild steel components from plasma and flame cut profiles,
• Quality checking using micrometres and verniers,
• Working with medium and large batches,
• Working unsupervised and as part of a close-knit team.
• As a CNC Setter Operator, you must have experience with CNC Milling machines,
• Experienced with checking your own work with micrometres and verniers,
• It's essential to have Fanuc experience, and Heidenhain knowledge would be beneficial,
• Must be able to work from engineering drawings,
• Must be able to work off own initiative and as part of a team,
• Have a positive "can-do" attitude.
Company & Benefits:
The company are a first tier supplier to OEM's in various industries including the Automotive sector. They are looking for a number of CNC Setter Operators to join them on either their day or night shift. You will be paid £10 per hour on days and be eligible for a shift allowance on nights increasing the hourly rate to £13.33 per hour. You will be working 46 hours per week and have the opportunity to work overtime when required.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lucy on 02476 238 339.