Encore Personnel are one of the Top 20 blue collar recruiters in the UK. Encore Personnel have been established for over 20 years and have seen significant growth year on year. Never has it been more exciting to join a local, leading recruiter. Sunday Times Fast Track 100, ALP, REC Audited, Investors in People and Best Company to work for are just a handful of the accreditation's Encore carry.
Our Birmingham location are looking for an administrator to join their Industrial Team.
We are looking for a driven, dynamic individual with customer service and administration skills, to offer excellent service and delivery to our ever growing temporary workforce, client base and staff.
There may be the potential to extend the contract after the initial period.
The Role involves:
* Phone answering
* Registering drivers onto our in house system
* Taking and recording queries from flexi workers
* Processing holiday requests and following company procedure for all flexi workers
* Processing payroll and managing Drivers deadline expectations
* Processing references
* Monitoring Driver Hours and Period of Availability
* Ensuring all drivers have the correct licences and licence checks are carried out and logged
* Taking Post
* Making refreshments
* Scanning, copying and Filing
* Stock ordering and reconciliation where applicable
* General admin and office Support
* Full training and ongoing support provided
* 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays
*Payroll or Temporary Recruitment experience ideal but not essential
*Attention to detail
*Excellent written communication skills
*Excellent phone manner
*Excellent time keeping
*Organised and methodical
Hours of work are 8.30am - 5.30pm
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Up to 23k per annum basic salary Bonus & Excellent Benefits Package
Do you have recruitment or customer service experience and want to be a part of a growing, ambitious company?
We are looking for a talented Recruitment Resourcer to join our award winning, well established Driving team in Birmingham !
Your new role:
You will be supporting your team with servicing our current client base, filling vacancies with suitably skilled candidates.
Your main duties:
Recruitment Onsite Contract Manager - On-site - Birmingham
Basic salary - Up to £27,500 Bonus & Benefits Package
We are looking for a driven, resilient individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, to provide recruitment support to our client.
What will you get in return?