General Purpose: To sell and control a recruitment solution, ensuring all labour supplied meets with desired criteria, there is always sufficient available whilst achieving budgeted units and gross margins
*Recruitment experience NOT necessary - ALL Training Provided*
Reports To: Branch/Divisional Manager/Assistant Manager
Accountable for achieving the following:
Key Areas to the Job:
- Exceed pre-arranged annual margin and profit targets.
- Exceed pre-arrnaged annual sales target
- Achieve % gross margin/£M.P.H.
- Service systems in line with the best practice.
- Operatives per client increases year on year.
- Demonstrates year on year improvements in all pre-agreed efficiency's.
- Planning and Controlling Business.
- Service and Account Development.
- Personal Development
- Recruit all staff in line with best practice.
- Answer the telephone in a polite and courteous manner.
- Advertise for a workforce in such a manner that will generate the largest/ best quality response whilst complying with the divisions budget as-well as Encore and legal requirements.
- Operate in line with company code of conduct.
- Maximise margins at every opportunity and utilise all available sources of labour to minimise cost of recruitment.
- Carry out all administration in line with best practice.
- Use of Encore's internal database system (Aspire).
- Achieve targets and adhere to agreed work / action plans
- Offer a quality service to clients by selecting applicants through good job matching and tight control.
- Generate a good rapport with all user clients.
- Will have responsibility for out of hours client call out contact.
- Monitor workers performances daily and weekly to ensure that the client and workers are consistently satisfied.
- Control administration of workers systems efficiently whilst complying with legal and Encore standards
- Recruit and sustain a labour pool by interview and selection of quality applicants.
- Ensure offices and desks are in a tidy presentable state at all times.
- Treat all information gained whilst carrying out your daily duties, both verbal and written, as confidential.
- Carry out any reasonable duties as directed by Encore.
- Comply with all legal requirements including Working Time Directive and Employment Agencies Act.
Recognise and act in a manner that demonstrates your understanding that we are selling yourself and our organisation with every telephone call or face to face situation.
- Set yourself purpose, objectives and a plan which can be communicated to the customer if appropriate.
- Create a favourable impact with your customer within the first 30 seconds.
- Introduce yourself, company and purpose of visit clearly and effectively.
- Quality questioning to identify customer needs and problems.
- Actively listen and fully understand your customers business, needs and problems.
- Building business within the account/identifying new opportunities.
- Match your service to customer's needs/problems ensuring he/she sees the value of doing business with you.
- Handling objections and overcoming them.
- Giving the customer ''added value'', (more than he/she expected).
- He/she uses behaviour and words which demonstrate a positive respectful approach to people at all times.
- Attitude is always seen to be positive such that he/she is perceived by others as enthusiastic, cheerful and determined, demonstrating a ''WE CAN'' culture in the team.
- Appearance is always judged to be business-like and judged to be appropriate.
- Generates ideas which solve problems at all times.
- Seen to contribute ideas to morning branch meetings in a helpful positive manner.
Smart and professional appearance Key Skills:
Excellent communication skills
Strong Organisational skills
Good time management
Able to work under pressure
Likeable and well mannered
Genuinely interested in the customer's business
Respectful of the customer and caring
Determined to carry out promises
Perceived as a problem solverDisposition:
Good judge of character
Hard worker, Monetary and job satisfaction Circumstances:
Must be able to work long hours as and when required and be willing to have responsibility for the out of hour's phone.Note:
This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties employees may be required to undertake additional ad-hoc duties as and when required.