VOICE AND VIDEO CONFERENCING ENGINEER
Up to £50k per annum (DOE)
I’m looking to recruit an experienced Voice and Video Conferencing Engineer to join a global engineering company based in Derbyshire who are looking to expand their existing Network and Voice team.
As a Voice and Video Conferencing Engineer you will be required to:
- Maintain and ensure high levels of network / voice availability and resilience Deploy and maintain corporate standards
- To be successful in this role it is essential you have experience with Cisco CUCM coupled with hands on experience with Cisco switches and routers
- Working with other technical teams the role will be a mix of projects and BAU.
- Prioritize production / business critical issues and escalate issue(s) to the appropriate global teams
- Complete assigned tasks and normal duties with limited direct supervision
- Actively involved in problem resolution, follow-up, testing, workarounds and equipment suggestions
- Assist in the inventory of all hardware
- Provide remote and on-site technical support
- Provide emergency on-call support as needed
- Travel to both domestic and international locations
- Perform accurate and timely updates of tickets in the company tracking system
- Other duties as assigned
- Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Position requires a valid Driver’s License and passport
- Applicant must be willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing. Ideal candidates are flexible, self-motivated and self-managing, with a strong sense of team and the ability to work independently
Technologies in use:
- Cisco CUCM 10.5/12.
- CUC, Unity, UCCX/UCCE, CUPS, VG, CUBE, CER, CVP, SIP, ISDN.
- Call Manager Clusters / configuration.
- CLI Voice translation configuration / troubleshooting.
- QOS/COS Implementation and troubleshooting.
- Advanced Debugging.
- Voice gateway PSTN / Cisco VG
- Video codecs / Expressways
Coalville, Derby, Heanor, Hucknall, Ilkeston, Kegworth, Long Eaton, Loughborough, Nottingham, Sandiacre BENEFITS:
- £45k – £50k per annum (Dependent on experience)
- Contributory Pension
- Internal progression
- To be an integral part of a reputable, professional and friendly team
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Adrian Karman or Taher Rahman.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.