Transport Planner – Day Shifts
Salary – £24,000 Per Year
40 Hours per Week
Either 09:00 – 17:30 OR 10:00 – 18:30.
Monday to Friday
Encore offer this permanent position working for a premium client in the Birmingham area
Job Role will include:
- Planning vehicle routes.
- Optimise fleet performance.
- Work as part of a busy team.
- Routing on a paper system – software is being installed in due course.
- Interacting with the customers as and when required.
- Interacting with drivers.
- Produce reports for management team.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in vehicle route planning.
- Strong knowledge of driver’s hours and working time regulations.
- You must have excellent levels of customer service for this position.
- Willing to undertake any extra roles given by the client.
- Open minded – Candidate must be ready to learn and develop
- Work well with others or independently if needed
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Have good customer service skills and an eye for detail
- Be flexible and able to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail is essential
- The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills
DONT DELAY! APPLY TODAY! Call Steve on 07951 467 519!
Bonus – DO YOU know someone looking for a diving role? Refer a friend and earn £100
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.