An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Recruitment and training team, based in Burton.
We are one of the largest logistics and warehouse distribution centres in Burton.
Are you engaging and fun? Do you thrive on training delegates with a broad background and skill set? Do you want to work for a company who welcome new ideas and training methods?
What are we looking for:
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Confident to speak in front of an audience
- Flexibility with working hours
- Can work on your own initiative and self-motivated.
- Engaging and enthusiastic
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure induction training is carried out for agency colleagues and new starters in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all work instructions and procedures are current and are trained out to the relevant colleagues.
- Can help in the development of work instructions and procedures with applicable departmental colleagues.
- Producing training aids where applicable to help in the training of colleagues.
- Keep training records and Matrix up to date and other admin duties.
- Can present training sessions using various multimedia.
- Other duties as required
Hours: Mon – Fri 7am – 3pm OR 8am – 4pm
Contract: On going
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply by sending in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.