£12.50 – £13.00 per hour
Temporary to Permanent
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, time served TIG Welder/Fabricator to join a very successful food grade manufacturer in North Leicestershire. This role is working a day shift Monday to Friday; 7:30am-4pm and is offering a starting pay rate of between £12.50 and £13.00 depending on experience with a pay review after the probationary period.
This company specialise in development and manufacturing precision engineered components for the Food industry. They are currently looking for a time-served individual with the relevant experience to join their manufacturing team.
– Reading and working from engineering drawings
– TIG Welding using Stainless Steel sheet metal
– Fabrication from scratch
– Working on own initiative
– Polishing and grinding metals and other materials
– Any other tasks as outlined by the line manager
– Ability to TIG Weld on Stainless Steel
– Being able to read and work from engineering drawings
– Knowledge and experience of polishing and grinding metals and other materials to a Food Grade Standard
– Understanding of Food Grade Manufacturing
– Experience with working with thin sheet metal
Salary Range & Benefits
– Starting pay rate of between £12.50 – £13.00 per hour depending on experience
– Pay review upon completion of the probationary period with pay going up to £16.00 per hour
– Overtime premiums at a rate of 1.5x after completion of standard hours
Please click Apply Now! or call Adrian on 0116 242 36 55 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the role.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.