£10.00 – £12.00 per hour
Temporary to Permanent
This is an immediate opportunity for a time-served TIG Welder to join a successful family run manufacturer of heating and cooling products. This role is working a day shift Monday to Thursday; 7:30am-4:30pm and Friday; 7:30am-12.30pm and is offering a starting pay rate of between £10.00 and £12.00 per hour depending on experience.
This company specialise in manufacturing, supply and distribution of various heat and cooling products for clients in the motorsport, automotive, marine and commercial sectors. They are currently looking for a time-served individual with the relevant experience to join their manufacturing team.
– Aluminium TIG Welding and Finishing
– Reading and working from engineering drawings
– Fabrication if able
– Working on aluminium and occasionally mild and stainless steel
– Using hand, air and power tools
– Using fabrication machinery such as Press Brakes, Guillotines etc.
The Ideal Candidate
– Ability to Aluminium TIG Weld
– Ability to read and work from engineering drawings
– Experience in using hand, air and power tools
– Being able to fabricate from scratch
Salary Range & Benefits
– Starting salary of between £10.00 and £12.00 per hour depending on experience
– Overtime premiums of 1.5x after 39 hours
Please click Apply Now! or call Adrian on 0116 242 36 55 for more information about the role.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.