Job Title: Engineering Training Manager
Salary: Up to £45k plus an excellent benefits package
Permanent, full time position
Keywords relating to this role: Trainer, Training, lecturer, coach, assessor, Mechanical Engineer, Manufacturing
This global automotive manufacturer has recently bought it’s engineering training programme in-house, which means it now has a requirement for an experienced Training Manager to ensure their quality and product development staff have access to the very best in training
Typical duties will involve:
- Using a range of delivery methods, development subjects and performance resources to ensure the Product and quality functions have the knowledge and skills they need to help this company thrive.
- Creating a blended mix of training plans and concepts within a classroom setting, Workshop, digital platforms, forums etc
- Work collaboratively with Subject Matter Experts and external training providers in order to write and deliver training programmes
Skills needed for the role
- You will need to be an experienced trainer with the capaibility to design, implement and deliver Engineering specific training
- Have hands on experience within Mechanical Engineering (ideally be degree qualified in engineering)
- You will also be knowledgeable in various learning and development methodologies (eg: competancy frameworks, learning needs analysis, assessment and evaluation)
- Ideally you will have previously worked in an engineering capacity either in product design, development or quality role and have a good understanding of the wider trends of the sector
- You must be proficient with use of PC Systems & packages and be able to create and maintain detailed training material.
- You will be a very strong communicator and confident when dealing with internal stakeholders and external training providers.
This company can offer a very stable work environment, a strong career path and excellent benefits package.
For more information please apply or call Zandy in complete confidence on 0121 230 9993
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.