Recruitment Consultant – Industrial
Derby City Centre
Flexible salary depending on experience + Bonus & Excellent Benefits Package
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our friendly team in Derby!
Your new role:
You will be supporting your team with servicing our current client base, filling vacancies with suitably skilled candidates as well has developing new business and engaging with new clients.
Your main duties:
- Business development – contacting companies with a view to bringing them on as a new client.
- Working closely with Encore’s business clients to gain a strong understanding of their recruitment requirements.
- Sourcing and screening candidates for temporary vacancies.
- Advertising for applicants in such a manner that will generate the largest / best quality response.
- Managing your recruited candidate’s performance daily and weekly, ensuring that clients and candidates are consistently satisfied.
What will you get in return?
- Up to £26k basic salary dependant upon experience.
- Uncapped bonus payments.
- Ongoing career development and opportunities for progression to an Account Management position and beyond.
- Service specific training tailored to your role.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional days for birthday, moving house and voluntary work.
- The support of a team to offer help, guidance and development.
- Recruitment industry accreditation – 50% contribution to achieve REC and IRP qualifications.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office courtesy of our Directors.
- Private health care and pension scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships and much more!
What makes a successful Recruitment Consultant at Encore?
- Ability to accurately match candidates to job vacancies through accurate skill identification.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with both clients and temporary workers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Sales experience is essential.
- Own car and driving licence is preferred but not essential.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK’s leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 78 million pound turnover for 2019, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange’s landmark report, ‘1000 Companies That Inspire Britain’ for the second year running. This report showcases the UK’s most inspiring and fast growing companies.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally.