Quality Manager / Concrete Technologist – Construction / Concrete
£30,000 – £37,500
My client is a market leading manufacturer supplying into the construction industry and are currently looking to recruit a Quality Manager / Concrete Technologist.
As part of their long-term commitment to quality and continued growth, they are looking to recruit an individual with experience within this market. Duties will include dealing with customer concerns, supplier issues and overall quality of product.
As the Quality Manager / Concrete Technologist, you will be required to:
* Work in-line with ISO9001 and customer specific standards
* Oversee a Quality Assistant who will assist with day to day duties
* Control the quality of concrete products
* Build on the continuous improvement to reduce waste, enhance workflow, improve quality and reduce cost
* Report directly into the Operations director � dotted lined into the Technical Director
The successful candidate will:
* Hold a qualification in Concrete Technology
* Have strong problem-solving skills
* Have previous experience working with concrete in the construction industry, ensuring products are manufacturing at the right cost and level of quality
* Be well versed with ISO9001
* Be a team-player with the attitude to always improve
Ashby de la Zouch, Leicester, Burton on Trent, Measham, Swadlincote, Sudbury, Hilton, Repton, Lichfield
* £30,000- £37,500
* Contributory Pension – matched up to 6%
* Life insurance x4
* Annual health checks
* Internal progression
* To be a part of a company that is growing aggressively
* 31 days holiday incl. statutory days
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this opportunity before applying, please feel free to contact Josh Whitmore.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.