Role: CNC Plasma Cutter
Pay: £ negotiable
Hours: Monday to Friday (40 hours each week – day shift)
- Previous experience setting and operating a CNC plasma cutting machine,
- Able to load CAD files onto the CNC machine,
- You will be running the plasma cutting machine ensuring material is loaded correctly,
- Able to read engineering drawings,
- Ensuring correct quantities are produced.
- You must be able to work unsupervised,
- Be able to work in a timely manner,
- Previous experience working within the construction industry is desirable,
- You must have experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Apply: To apply for this role please call Serena on 02476 238339 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally.