Shifts 8 – 4.30 Monday – Friday
£9 – £12 p/h
Temporary to Permanent
My client is a well-established, reputable and stable resistor manufacturing company based in Leicester. They have been trading for over 100 years so are well known and respected within their industry. My client works within a number of markets including renewable energy, Telecoms and Oil and Gas.
* Assemble, wire, repair and test electrical equipment used in manufacturing resistors.
* The projects you would be working on will vary in terms of complexity, so you’ll need to have an ability to adapt and think outside the box.
* Your skills will be positively challenged on a daily basis encouraging a high level of job satisfaction
* Working from schematics
* Wiring looms, crimping and soldering
* Previous experience wiring resistors and Panel Wiring
* Pay rates start at £9ph and can go up to £12ph for the right candidate (dependent on experience),
* There are overtime opportunities available and benefits also include:
* Free parking
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Spacious and warm workspace with a canteen on site
* Overtime paid at a premium
All your tools and equipment will be provided.
Apply for This Job:
If you feel this role is the right one for you please email your CV to: email@example.com
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.