6 MONTH FIXED TERM ONSITE CONTRACT COORDINATOR – BURTON ON TRENT
BASIC SALARY – UP TO £23K PER ANNUM (PRO – RATA AMOUNT) + BONUS & BENEFITS PACKAGE
Excellent opportunity for anyone with recruitment, administration or customer service experience.
We are looking for a driven, resilient individual who enjoys working in a high pressurised and fast-paced environment, to provide recruitment support to our client.
Your new role:
- Attracting, screening, recruiting and inducting a temporary workforce to meet client requirements.
- Managing recruited candidate’s performance daily and weekly to ensure that clients and workers are consistently satisfied in a warehouse based environment.
- Resolving and troubleshooting issues and putting proactive measures as well as continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Ensuring staffing levels are maintained for all shift patterns.
- Responsibilty the ongoing welfare of the temporary workforce.
- Responding to staffing issues and resolving shortfalls in attendance.
- Completion of administration tasks to support the on site team.
What will you get in return?
- Up to £23,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
- Possibility to gain a permanent position (dependent upon business needs).
- Training package and support.
- 25 days leave per anum plus bank holidays and additional days for birthday, moving house and voluntary work( this will be amended based on the pro-rata amount
- Enrolment into our pension scheme after three months of continued service
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
What would me a successful Recruitment Account Manager at Encore?
- A minimum of 1 year + experience in a recruitment, customer service or administration role is desired
- A backgroud in warehousing is also desirable but not essential
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to push back and challenge at all levels when required.
- Confident and resilient, excellent communication skills.
- Working hours are 45 hours Monday- Friday between 6am-6pm
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK’s leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange’s landmark report, ‘1000 Companies That Inspire Britain’ for the second year running. This report showcases the UK’s most inspiring and fast growing companies.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!
Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.