Job Role: Receptionist/ Office Co-ordinator
Location: Nottingham (Kingston -on – Soar)
Salary: Circa: £25k
Working Hours: Mon – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Benefits: Pension scheme, Private health care, Life Assurance, Bonus eligibility, Training, Employee Assistance Programme & 25 day annual leave plus Bank Hols.
This construction company are going from strength to strength and were able to refund the government all furlough payments. As well as offering an excellent benefits package they also have a reputation for growing and progressing their staff.
They now have an opportunity for a Receptionist/office co-ordinator which would suit someone who likes variety in their work
The role will involve
- Dealing with all incoming enquiries; directing them to the relevant staff members and greeting visitors,
- Ensuring the public/reception areas are welcoming, clean and tidy
- Meeting room and diary management
- Ordering all kitchen supplies and organising office lunches, drinks and refreshments for meetings
- Checking on levels of office stationary and supplies and purchasing these when needed
- Dealing with facilities issues and managing the maintenance schedules to ensure work and checks are carried out on time
- Ensuring all security, Health & Safety and fire risks are adhered to
- Managing contractors and cleaning staff
- Provide basic induction training for new office staff members
- Producing reports
- Provide administrative support to the senior managers helping to prepare presentations etc
- You will also be providing support to other business functions like sales, health & safety and logistics
The ideal candidate:
You will need to be a great all-rounder and have a natural ability to be the glue that holds everything together.
- Previous experience working as an administrator, receptionist, front office representative or facilities Co-ordinator would be essential
- Some purchasing experience would also be desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft office products and able to use an operating system ie: CRM
- Excellent telephone manner and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Have excellent multi-tasking skills and a keen eye for detail
- You will also need to be able to get to NG11 by car as the location is not serviced by public transport
Keywords: Receptionist, PA, Office Manager, Administrator, front office representative, facilities, co-ordinator, coordinator
This is a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to build their skill set and add genuine value to this successful and growing company
Please apply with your CV
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally.