£10.00 – £12.00 per hour
Temporary to Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a MIG Welder/Fabricator to join a very successful heating and ventilation systems manufacturer in Leicester. This role is working a day-shift Monday-Friday; 7:30am-4:00pm and is offering a starting pay rate of between £10.00 and £12.00 per hour depending on experience.
This company specialise in manufacturing and installation of quality ducting systems for heating, ventilation and air conditioning industries for various clients UK-wide. They are currently looking for a MIG Welder/Fabricator to join their manufacturing team.
– MIG welding
– Fabrication from scratch
– Working with metal from 1.2mm thickness and up
– Reading and working from Engineering drawings
– Assembly of various sized components
– Using fabrication machinery such as Press Brakes, Guillotines etc.
The Ideal Candidate
– Experienced in MIG Welding and Fabrication
– Able to read and work from engineering drawings
– Able to use hand tools and fabrication machinery as outlines above
– Previous experience in Ducting and Ventilation
Salary Range & Benefits
– Starting pay rate of between £10.00 and £12.00 per hour depending on experience
– Overtime premiums at 1.3x after completing basic hours
Please click Apply Now! or call Adrian on 0116 242 36 55 for more information about the role.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.