Are you a self motivated manufacturing operative looking to develop your skills within a sheet metal environment?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced manufacturing operative to join a family run business. The successful candidate will be responsible for the complete manufacturing process through to assembly and dispatch.
The Candidate will have a flexible approach to work as duties include:
- Operate pre-programmed CNC lathes, mills, laser cutter and brake press
- Spot welding, using hand power tools and general assembly work
- Quality checking finish products
- Packaging and
- General administration work
- Customer meet and greet, discuss and demonstrate products
- Develop and learn new skills within a sheet metal / technology environment
- Grow with an already established, successful business
- A permanent position will be available following a probation period
- Working hours 0830-1730 Mon-Fri
To be successful for this position the successful candidate will have the following:
- Full UK Driving license
- 1 years working in sheet metal environment (minimum)
- Experience operating CNC machinery is preferred
Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.