PNEUMATIC AND ELECTRICAL
£30K – £35K
DAYS 7.30AM – 4.30PM
Our client is an established Engineering company, that specialises in the manufacturing of small precision turned parts in high volume.
– Deal with pneumatic and electrical engineering (Must have understanding of PLCs).
– Design and build bespoke assembly machines
– Maintenance of all plant and equipment, both preventative and reactive
– Organising of contractors for servicing of equipment
– Procurement of spares
– Production planning
– Stock control
– Procurement of consumables
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
– Understand how PLC Controls work
– Some form of Electrical Engineering qualifications (Not essential)
– Electrical Engineering experience in the workplace
– Must be proactive, reliable and communicate effectively.
– Car parking space,
– Access to small gym and shower area after passing probation
– 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays,
– Private health care
– Additional day holiday for every additional year worked going to maximum of 25 days plus 8 days bank holiday
If you are interested in the Maintenance Engineer role please click “Apply now” to send your CV to Keith Childs @ Encore Engineering
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.